This episode list, along with all of the summaries were written in one sitting on a
Saturday morning after being awake for two days straight, so you can expect these to be quite a bit
sloppy. Maybe during my next stint of boredom, I'll redo these, or add more,
but for now, you may think of this as just some more badly-written fanfiction - like Dragonball AF
itself is! Ha, I crack myself up.
You can view the episode-only version of this list here.
1. Kin to the Savior? The mysterious Xicor's arrival...
- After years of peace, a mysterious space ship lands in Capsule Corp.'s lawn. This new stranger claims he is Goku's son! After announcing himself, Xicor tells the story of how he came to be, and how his planet was destroyed.
2. Find those dragonballs! Xicor's search begins
- Being granted permission by Goku himself to use the dragonballs to restore his planet back to life, Xicor's search begins! With the help of Bulma's Dragon Radar, it isn't long before six of the dragonballs are in his posession.
3. The broadcast to Earth... Xicor's true intentions!
- Catching on to Xicor's true motive, Piccolo quickly sends a broadcast to Goku and the other Z warriors, warning them of Xicor's trickery, but just as Piccolo's broadcast concludes, Xicor himself interrupts and announces that all seven of the dragonballs are now in his grasp!
4. It's too late! Yamcha, Tienshinhan, meet Hitsorashi and Motchani!
- Tien and Yamcha, being the first to arrive at the site, are the first to fall. Xicor's wish was used to revive two underworld Gods! They make quick work of the hapless Earth warriors. But little to they know, Earth has its Gods, as well...
5. A call to action! The Union of Prince and Pauper...
- Moments after Tien and Yamcha meet their end, Goku and Vegeta simultaniously arrive at the area, via Instant Transmission. After a very quick round with the two, even in their Super Saiyan 4 stage, Goku and Vegeta are quickly losing the battle with Hitsorashi and Motchani. In the tranquil moments, Vegeta curses, and whispers his unwilling decision to Goku, which is simply responded to with a smile, and a nod.
6. I will avenge those fallen! Gogeta's Declaration
- Taking Vegeta's cue, Goku and Vegeta immediately fall into the fusion formation, and before Hitsorashi and Motchani knew what to do, Gogeta was born! After demonstrating his amazing power, Gogeta makes a bold declaration that he will honor Tien and Yamcha's death, by bringing death to Hitsorashi and Motchani!
7. Son of Goku, vs. the Son of Vegeta! Xicor and Trunks lock horns...
- Being the fifth to arrive on the battlefield, Trunks calls Xicor out to a one-on-one battle. Xicor is happy to accept the challenge, but it quickly becomes evident who will be the victor in this fight.
8. The Fusion of Evil! Gogeta's Trial of Pain
- After a harsh beating by Gogeta, Hitsorashi and Motchani don't seem to be worried, despite their low chances of winning. After questioning the meaning of their calmness, Hitsorashi reveals to Gogeta that he and Motchani have the ability to mimic their opponents' techniques! Following the same procedure Vegeta and Goku went through, Hitsorashi and Motchani perform the fusion dance before Gogeta has a chance to stop them!
Hitsochani is born. It isn't long before the tables have been turned, and Gogeta is on the recieving end of the brutality!
9. A Death on the Battlefield! Trunks Falls...
- After a brutal clash with Xicor, Trunks shows signs of giving out, while Xicor remains unphased, even by the most brutal of Trunks' attacks. Making Trunks' end quick, Xicor overwhelms the sound half-Saiyan with one of his own attacks: Burning Attack! Gogeta senses his son's plight, but is unable to intervine, as he is in his own struggle with Hitsochani.
10. The Seperation of Mind and Body... Gogeta fails
- In desperation, Gogeta launches his final attack: The mighty Big Bang Kamehameha! After the smoke clears, Hitsochani remains intact, while Gogeta, drained of most of his power, unwillingly splits in two. Vegeta curses Goku for not finishing them while they were vulnerable, but Goku doesn't respond; instead, he lowers his head, trying to hatch a plan.
11. Do that again... Xicor's Unheralded Decision!
- Arriving on the battlefield, it seems as though Goku and Vegeta will be killed in earnest, but, to their surprise, Xicor wanted to challenge Gogeta himself, and allowed them to recover their power! After a visit to Korin's tower, Goku returned and distributed Senzu beans to everybody - even Xicor and Hitsochani. Vegeta questions Goku's meaning, but Goku simply smirks, and says he's not worried in the least bit, that he came up with a plan.
12. The Saiyans in Hiding! Gogeta's Tact
- After an hour of waiting, it was once again time to fuse. Hitsorashi and Motchani had refused themselves a short time before Goku and Vegeta did the same. Immediately after the fusion, Gogeta pulled a surprise move - Solar Flare! Taking this oppertunity, Gogeta zapped out of the area, using Instant Transmission. Appearing on the top of a distant mountain, halfway across the planet, Gogeta took a familiar stance...
13. Coming to Fruition! Gogeta's Pleas are Fulfilled
- Slowly, but surely, Gogeta's plan is coming to pass! As Xicor and Hitsochani struggle with their temporary blindness, Gogeta works fast as creating a gigantic Spirit Bomb! Just as Xicor arrives on the battlefield, Gogeta smiles, and announces that his attack is completed.
14. Xicor! Meet Chou Genki-Dama!!
- Before Xicor had much of a chance to react, Gogeta heaved the spiritual behemoth directly toward him! Catching the Spirit Bomb, Xicor struggles with all of his might! But at last, Xicor's power fails, and the Spirit Bomb swallows himself whole - along with a large portion of the planet!
15. The Final Phase! Hitsorashi and Motchani Divided...
- Just as the enraged Hitsochani arrives, he launches his attack on Gogeta! Throughout his beating, Gogeta doesn't seem the least bit worried. Later in the bout, Gogeta raises his finger and scolds Hitsochani. Just as Gogeta finished informing Hitsochani that it isn't wise to fuse so long before a battle, their fusion breaks!
16. Picking up the Pieces... The Evil Duo Falls!!
- Gogeta, pleased with his plan's turnout, launches a rage-fueled assault on the terrible twosome! After ending their lives with a savage Double Dragon Fist, Gogeta's fusion breaks as well! The battle has been won! But not without its losses...
17. Gohan's Split-Second Intervention... Trunks Lives On!
- Having no time to even mourn for his son's death, Vegeta is shocked to see Trunks arrive on the scene, with Gohan at his side! Trunks tells the short story of Gohan pulling him from the path of the attack that was supposed to end his life.
18. Peaceful days ahead! Goku's sudden disappearence...
- Everything is once again at peace! After summoning the Eternal Dragon, both wishes are used to revive Tien and Yamcha from death. Bulma holds a celabratory picnic on the Capsule Corp. grounds, but oddly enough, Goku is nowhere to be found! Where has the care-free Saiyan disappeared to?
19. The Twisted Tsufuru-jin's Ambition! The Final Strike against the Saiya-jins...
- Five years have passed since the defeat of Xicor and his minions, but Goku is still nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, deep in the bowels of space, one of the last remaining Tuffles looms. With his course set for Earth, this stranger's intentions are anything but peaceful!
20. The Ascension to Golden Fury! Pan's training concludes
- After years of determined training, and the iron-clad will to reach the level her father and so many other relatives have achieved, Pan finally achieves the first level of Super Saiyan! Meanwhile, Karo, the vengeful Tuffle, makes it into Earth's orbit!
21. The Plot to Exploit the Dragonballs... Karo's Touchdown!
- Now in the beginning stages of his plan, Karo makes his first steps onto Earthen soil! Readying a simple spybot machine, equipped for gathering utilities, Karo is ready to make his strike! Meanwhile, Piccolo senses darkness on the horizon.
22. Journey to the Look-Out! Karo's Silent Plan
- Setting a course to the dragonballs' location, Karo's machine has taken flight! The stealthy machine makes it to the lookout, and has managed to slip past even Piccolo's superior senses! It seems that Karo might get his wish, as the dragonballs are now within the robot's sights!
23. The Wish of Ill-Will! The Terrible Power Plateau...
- Slipping off of the lookout undetected, Karo's goals for ultimate power are well within his reach! The skies of the Earth grow black, and soon, Karo gets his wish! As the black-star dragonballs scatter out of Earth's orbit, Karo's presence has been revealed at last!
24. Pan! Stay Away!! The First Strike
- Determined to prove her worth as a warrior, Pan launches the first attack against the newly-empowered Karo! It isn't long however, before Pan meets her match in this augmented Tuffle, as even her best attacks are shrugged off! Karo closes in for the kill, but a new warrior emerges, ready to take Pan's place in the bout! It's Vegeta!
25. Bow Before the Saiya-jin Prince! Vegeta at Bat
- Beginning his assault in full Super Saiyan 4 form, Vegeta battles fiercely with Karo, but it is soon evident who holds the outcome of the battle in their hands! Vegeta powers up to his maximum, and prepares for round two!
26. Extreme Burn-Out!! Vegeta's Painful Descent
- After several rounds of intense combat, Vegeta concentrates that remains of his impressive power resovoir into a single Big Bang attack! But it proves useless, as Karo backhands the mighty Saiyan Prince's attack away, and sends Vegeta plummeting down to the Earth!
27. Fuu-Sion! Ha! The Fury of Gotenks...
- Celebration for Vegeta's defeat was short. From above, arrived Karo's newest challenger. Gotenks! After many rounds of verbal and physical bouts alike, Gotenks quickly loses any edge he might have had, and he too falls under Karo's mercy!
28. The Last-Second Intervention! Goku At Last!!
- Just before the final blow to Gotenks is struck, a ki blast, gone astray, knocks Karo away from the fallen fused warrior! Sourcing from where the ki came from, is none other than Goku himself! Goku announces that he has at last returned to his home planet, and is ready to defend it once again.
29. To Reach the Level Beyond!! Goku's Rise to the 5th Level...
- Quickly losing control of the battle with Karo in his Super Saiyan 4 form, Goku simply shrugs, and makes his grand ascension into the fifth level! With a bizzare new hair style, and an equally strange assortment of attire, Goku's ready resume his fight with the Tuffle Terror!
30. Karo's Swift Breakdown... The Final Tsufuru-jin Falls!
- Much in essence of his son against Cell, Karo's attacks prove useless against Goku's new transformation! Just before Karo was going to reveal his trump, Goku delivers the final blow. Super Dragon Fist! Goku is the victor!
31. Sorry I'm Late! Goku Tells All...
- Goku explains the meaning of his disappearence, and tells the story of his time spent training in the solitude of space. Vegeta curses Goku for not taking him with him, but Goku promises Vegeta that he will be his equal again, soon.
Black-Star Resurrection Saga
32. Long Days Ahead! The Culmination of All Evil...
- Celebration of Karo's defeat is cut short as King Kai warns Goku that they may be in for some trouble, if they don't hurry and collect the black-star dragonballs that Karo used!
33. The Capsule Corp. Catostraphe! Trunks' Split-Second Decision...
- Destruction of Mother Earth has began earlier than expected. Capsule Corp. loses all of its power as the entire city blacks out! Unable to properly deploy any of its space ships, it seems that Goku might have to go on a solo mission. Just before Goku departs, Trunks comes up with an idea, and soon, Bulma is busy making modifications to the time machine!
34. Back in Buisness! The Black-Star Trio's Return Mission
- Trunks, Goku and Pan are ready to set sail into outer space once again! With the souped up time machine as their method of travel, it isn't long before the gang begins closing in on their first black-star dragonball!
35. Welcome to the Planet Kerena! Bout for the 2-Star Dragonball
- Arriving on the desert planet Kerena, Giru quickly hones in on the location of the first dragonball! Having fallen into the hands of a mighty gladiator, Goku steps into the arena, and quickly claims victory over his opponent. One down, six to go!
36. The Treasure of Theev Village... The 5-Star Dragonball!
- In the weeks that the dragonball has been in this village's posession, it has become the national treasure! After strong persuasion, the head of the village decides to relinquish the dragonball to the gang. It's back to the time machine, and back in orbit, and en route to the next dragonball!
37. Into the Liquid Abyss! The Descent for the 1-Star Dragonball...
- The time machine proves its functionality by converting itself into a submarine-esque watercraft, capable of descending far beneath the water's surface. After hours of searching, and a run-in with an angry school of giant shellfish, the dragonball is finally in the gang's posession!
38. Pan! Win the 7-Star! The Incredible Crater Race
- Touching down on the next planet, the gang finds themselves amidst a festive event, with the grand prize being the "Sky treasure". Pan is the prime contender for this race! She proves her resilliance by weaving through several obstacles, and, after a few minor set-backs, a Super Saiyan transformation, and a strong arm, Pan has come out on top!
39. I am the Son of Vegeta! The Twisted Trials of Trunks
- The next planet they find themselves on proves to be more than its fill of work. Air-born gases fill the planet's oxygen, which work as a hallucinative. Trunks finds himself seperated from Goku and Pan, and in the throws of a mighty battle between two opposing sides! Taking the side of the group with pure intentions, Trunks' Super Saiyan powers reign prevalent, and the battle is soon won!
40. From the Jaws of Defeat! 6-Star Retrieved...
- Having gone through his own array of ordeals, Goku emerged triumphant with the 6-star dragonball in hand, after escaping from the belly of the beast - literally! Finding his place at Pan's side once again, they now venture out, in search of Trunks.
41. Onward to the 4-Star! The Cross-Galactic Travel Begins
- After what seemed to be an eternity of searching, Trunks has at last been located! With Giru's assistance, it isn't long before the gang is once again back inside the safety of the time machine, and in orbit once more, en route to the final dragonball!
42. It's the Dark Planet! The Raid of Raichi's Residence
- Entering the orbit of a foreboding planet, Goku tells the story of the rogue Tuffle, Dr. Raichi, that once lived on it. Breaking through the unsteady orbit, their ship has at last landed! The gang split up, in the hopes of recovering the dragonball faster, but all of them soon meet up at the same spot. The Hatchyyack chamber!
43. Out of the Hatchyyack wreckage! The 4-Star Ball...
- Pan is sent inside the Hatchyyack wreckage, with the trusty Giru by her side. It isn't too long, until Pan bursts triumphantly from the rubble, with the 4-star dragonball in hand! With their mission completed, the trio heads back to Earth, but something has gone horribly awry...
44. Where is the Earth!? The Destruction of Mother Blue
- Floating freely in the space that was once occupied by mother Earth herself, the gang is horrified to learn that the Earth was completely destroyed while they were away in space! Goku contacts old Kai, who pieces together the puzzling events that unfolded during their journey.
45. Old Kai's Explanation... Karo's Post-Mortem Victory
- It is revealed that Earth's destruction was Karo's back-up! Using the same dimensional flaw that had been exploited once before, Karo allowed the residents of Hell to rain down on Earth, and completely annihilate the planet! Goku questions the whereabouts of the planet destroyers, but old Kai it as a loss as to where they could be.
46. The Journey to Neo Namek... Goku's Silent Promise
- Obviously struck emotionally by the cataclysmic events, Goku drops Pan and Trunks, along with the time machine and Giru off on the new planet Namek. Determined to put an end to this despute between his old enemies once and for all, Goku disappears from Namek, leaving everybody else behind, after promising to avenge his friends, and set things right.
47. Goku's Solo Travel... The Hunt for Evil Purest
- Hopping from planet to planet, Goku's search turns up empty, until finally, he senses the unmistakable feeling that signifies evil. Without fear, Goku arrives, and boldly states he will show no mercy, but the strange new enemy doesn't seem at all concerned.
48. The Dimensional Rip! The Ghosts of the Past...
- After a quick exchangure of blows, Goku seemed to have control, but, doing as he had done so on Earth, the figure opened a hole between dimensions! Seeing familiar, and new faces alike pour from the evil vortex that linked to Hell, Goku's bout with evil resumed, but this time, it was him who was running from the assault.
49. The Explosion into Level 5! Hard Fights for Goku
- After displaying amazing fighting ability as a Super Saiyan 4, Goku takes it to the next level! It seems as if victory is secured, but the figure, revealed at Potoscy, has other plans! Undergoing a wild augmentation, fueled by wicked energy, Potoscy is in a league of his own!
50. Yama's Second Intervention! Vegeta Enters the Fray...
- Things look bleak for Goku, as even his Super Saiyan 5 power can't compare to Potoscy's strange abilities! But out of the bortex, came a familiar face. It was Vegeta! Joining Goku's side, the two worked as a team and began taking control of the battle! After a devastating combo attack that left Potoscy lying in a heap of rubble, it appears as though the battle has at last been won!
51. The Sneak Attack from Below! Goku's Folly
- Eventually powering down to normal because of the strain on energy, Goku breathes a sigh of relief, but rest is short, as Potoscy bursts from the rubble, and straight into Goku! Catching the Saiyan off guard, Potoscy knocks Goku unconscious with a single blow, leaving Vegeta to face this new threat alone!
52. The Dwindling Hope! Plagued with Doubt
- Although Potoscy is weakened, he's still more than enough of a match for Vegeta! Things seem hopeless, as Vegeta's attacks are prove to do no more than delay his inevitable defeat. Is this really the end?
53. Vegeta's Anger Transformation!! The Ascension to Super Saiyan 5
- Just as Vegeta was about to give in, something inside of him snaps! Losing all sense of reality, Vegeta's body undergoes the wild transformation into Super Saiyan 5! Regaining control of the battle for their side, it seems that victory is secured!
54. The Fall of Evil Purest! Vegeta Goes all Out!
- Launching the final attack, Vegeta's power overwhelms Potoscy! Just as the evil beast falls, the vortxed seals, but not before letting some of Hell's most dangerous inhabitants out! With Goku slowly regaining consciousness, it looks like it's time for a hunt!
55. The Hunt Resumes... Goku, Find your Enemies!
- With Goku back in action, he and Vegeta split up, in search of their old enemies. It isn't long before Goku runs into a terrible trio, while Vegeta meets face to face with Broly himself! With their power levels waning from their fight with Potoscy, victory could go either way!
56. Vegeta's Bout with Broly... Defeat the Legendary Super Saiya-jin!
- Vegeta and Broly lock horns! With Vegeta's newfound abilities, the struggle is short, and soon, Vegeta takes the lead in this Saiyan battle!
57. Majin Buu, Cell and Frieza! The Ultimate Tag Team
- With Goku struggling to maintain his Super Saiyan 4 form, the fight with his previous rivals is fierce! Taking Frieza's life with a single blast, Cell is the next to fall! Majin Buu is all that remains...
58. Cooler's Sneak Attack! Goku Downsized...
- With the weakened Majin Buu at his mercy, Goku is moments away from finishing him off, but before he can, an energy disc cuts through his tail! Being forced into his normal form, Goku must now rely on wits alone, if he hopes to come out on top.
59. Enter Nappa and Raditz! Vegeta's Next Confrontation
- After putting an end to Broly, Vegeta is confronted by his next set of rivals! With Nappa emerging as a Super Saiyan, and Raditz undergoing the same transformation, it seems that Vegeta's old allies, are now his new enemies!
60. Battered and Broken! Goku's Silent Plea...
- With Goku's defeat imminent, he has no choice but to resort to the Spirit Bomb! But Cooler and Majin Buu are wise to Goku's plan, and intend to keep it from happening at all costs!
61. Deflection! Genki-Dama Fails!!
- Using the last of his power to initiate a solar flare, Goku succeeds in spawning a small Spirit Bomb from the planet's energy alone. Just as it seems victory is finally at last at hand, something goes wrong. The weakened Spirit Bomb has been deflected!
62. Ready the Bluntz Waves! Bulma's Otherworld Plan...
- In the otherworld, Bulma is well into the phases of putting her plan into action! With the completion of her second Bluntz Wave Amplifier, and with the help of King Kai, Bulma is soon in contact with Kibitokai himself, and ready to put her plan into action!
63. Kibitokai's Assistance! Trunks! Reach Level 4!!
- Bulma's plan unfolds accordingly. Trunks undergoes the same ordeal Goku went through to get his Saiyan tail back, and soon, he is at Bulma's side! Underdoing the same transformation Vegeta did, Trunks has metamorphed into a bluntz-induced Oozaru!
64. Operation Gorilla Drop-Off! Trunks' Unheralded Arrival
- Just as Goku was about to be picked off for good, something fell from the sky! Trunks has arrived, in full raging gorilla form! What could this mean for Goku and Vegeta?
65. Stability at Last! Trunks, Super Saiya-jin 4!
- Thanks to the pleas of Goku, Trunks has at last assumed his role as a Super Saiyan 4! Going to work quickly, Trunks destroys Cooler and Majin Buu with ease!
66. Picking up the Pieces... Trunks' Clean-up Mission
- Leaving Goku to tend his injuries on his own, Trunks rushes to his father's side! Aiding in the fight against Raditz and Nappa, Trunks secures his victory in the form of a raging Burning Attack! In the tranquil moments, the trio evaluates one another's injuries before Trunks sets off to destroy the remaining lesser Hell escapees!
67. At Last, Victory is Secured! All is at Ease...
- With the threat finally over, Goku and the others plot their next course of action, but all seems hopeless, with Piccolo gone. How will the gang go about restoring the Earth to her previous majesty?
68. Kibitokai's Noble Sacrifice... Piccolo, Live On!
- In the workings of the otherworld, a plan is being hatched! Kibitokai decides to do as his ancestor did, and sacrifice his own life for the sake of Earth! With Piccolo once again alive, the once-stoned black-star dragonballs sparkle once more!
69. The Revival of the Black-Stars! Goku's Wish for Salvation!
- Transporting the black star dragonballs to a desolate asteroid, they are at last put to use! Goku's wish for Earth to be returned is granted, and the black star dragonballs scatter out into the reaches of space, never to be used again...
70. The Return to Earth! All is Once Again at Peace...
- The heroes arrive back home! Goku tells the tale of their outer space adventures, and the events that lead to the Earth's eventual destruction. With the Earth restored to normal, it is hoped that evil will never again rear its head on this planet again!